Monday, November 23, 2009

Not Only will I not "Stand With Ben Bius,"........I can't stand Ben Bius !

I arrived home to find a glossy quad-fold brochure hanging on my Door, campaigning propaganda from Ben Bius for Senator. I like when information is accessible so I read it.
Being the Conservative that I am I have been wanting to see what the Republicans will do with the predicament they have gotten themselves in. After 9/11 I don't like anti-government sentiment ,it is hypocritical to be against the thing you are trying to be elected for (right?)Ben Bius promises that he will put money back in the hands of taxpayers? How the heck can a senator do that? So it looks like business as usual, promises that are impossible to keep.


In Texas I would definitely say that we have some issues such as immigration, the cost of uninsured , and state and government run programs. It is important to know were the candidates stand on these topics. Ben Bius's viewpoint is downright disturbing as he addresses these issues on his website http://www.benfortexas.com/issues.html

He says" Right now your hard earned money is being taken and given to people who will not work, who do not care for their children and who are spending your money on Drugs. At least half the money is falling into the hands of Mexican Drug Lords and is financing the destruction of Mexico ....We must act right now or our whole way of life is at Stake."

I don't want this Person as Senator or as anything else connected to our lives. He is inventing statistics, (I looked and couldn't find anything anywhere to substantiate this.) Since Medicaid doesn't pay out money I'm not sure how this is happening with half the money as he claims, since medicaid makes up more than half of the money he references.

I wonder how many people will see past the glossy sentimentalism and actually read about how far out of his mind this man really is. It will take more than trying to match your ideals with that of a party. Conservative especially need to become educated about ther choices for politics in Texas these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment